1 month By Myna tea challenge (part 2) week 1

21:20

So, because no one has ever (I think) posted a full one month review on this thing, I shall share explicitly with you on my experience just in case you want to try or am having the same problem as I am. So, let's begin!

Day 1: Skinny Legstea (night)

From the left: Shahras, Me, Erika, Christine, Colleen and Ong. 

Today wasn't a normal everyday for me because I went out to meet my friends (mini reunion) after I'm done with my exam.  We went to The Daily Grind at Bangsar Village 1 and had a great time. It felt great to spend time with great people during the midst of stress and anxiety for finals.
  • Current weight and height: 55 kg, 159cm
  • Breakfast: Bihun Goreng (small portion) from a food truck at college.
  • Lunch: Avocado grilled chicken burger with fries (share half with a friend) and as dessert, I had their famous Old Fashioned Waffle if I'm not mistaken at Bangsar Village 1. 
  • Dinner: I had late lunch, so I didn't eat dinner but drank my 1st Skinny Legstea (added 2 tsp of raw honey).
  • p/s: I didn't have any snack today. lol and didn't exercise because it was a long day for me and I was tired of walking anyway (total steps today- recorded by my phone: 4891)
  • Water drank as of now: 2L
  • Experience so far: I'm on my last day of period, so I can't review anything about my cramps. Not much is going on yet, but I do feel really sleepy (maybe because I didn't sleep last night). Since I drink the tea at night  and it's my first day I have not much to talk on. Let's see how this tea helps me in my sleep and I'll update on you guys tomorrow!
Oh, totally on a different note, you guys might want to try this delicious dessert at The Daily Grind that many have been raving about (which I honestly previously thought it was over-rated but it's not). Here's a pic to give you a clearer look:

Old- Fashioned Waffle= It costs RM18 but it's better if you share it with someone.

Day 2: Skinny Legstea (morning)

It's Friday and I have final exam tomorrow, so I had to wake up and study in the morning. I reused last night's tea bag for today morning since I feel like there's still a lot of tea in it (poured hot water and leave it in the fridge overnight). To my surprise the next day, the greenish-yellow tea turned red in the morning. I immediately asked the agent and she said, it was supposed to happen. Being the cautious and super investigative person I am, I did a research and found out that it was the lemongrass that made it turn red and it really was okay to drink (sighs, sorry I need to have proof for what I believe).

  • Current weight and height: 54.1 kg, 159cm
  • Breakfast: 2 slices of tuna cheese toast (white bread)
  • Lunch: Lamb chilli fry with rice. For dessert, I had a chocolate brownie with ice cream (sorry guys I can't skip my dessert, I'll have to take this slowly).
  • Dinner: Hot chocolate. 
  • Snack: Bread with butter cheese and sugar (1 and a half slice).
  • Water drank as of now: 3L
  • Exercise: 1km of speed jogging, 15 mins of brisk walk, 3 mins of fast jumping jacks, 1 min of fast sit up.
  • Experience so far:  Last night, alhamdulillah I managed to fall in deep sleep which I haven't had in 2 weeks! I'm not sure if it's the tea or because I was tired, but just to keep it in record and mention to you.  In the morning, I kept going to the toilet for every 30 mins I guess they flush out my unneeded substance from my body. Thank God after lunch, it wasn't as often as in the morning. I didn't sweat as much as I assumed I would be, so Alhamdulillah for that. If you notice, I lost a bit of weight. Nonetheless, this could also be due the fact that I exercised today. But, I regularly exercise 3 times a week, but have never weight myself after I'm done, so we will see how this works tomorrow!

Day 3 Skinny Teatox (morning)

From the left: Me, Farah (cousin), Irin (my sister), Shaza (cousin) at Empire Damansara.

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize to my body for not eating that healthy today. I went out with my cousins to Paradigm mall, then to Empire Damansara at night. I had final exam in the morning, so before exam, I had my first teatox. It tasted like ribena. I added 1 tsp of raw honey.  Most people prefer how teatox taste over legstea, but to be honest, I prefer legstea because it smelled of herbs and I like that. My definition of tea is something relaxing and herbs are very relaxing haha. I didn't drink lots of water in the morning because toilet breaks are not allowed in my exam (which is for 2 hours!) so, I was scared if it had the same effect as the first time of me drinking legstea haha but thank God I went to the toilet before and after exam.

  • Current weight and height: 53.1 kg, 159cm
  • Breakfast: 1 piece of KFC Spicy drumstick (I had late breakfast because I was in a rush for exam)
  • Lunch: Late lunch, had mussel at Fish and Co Paradigm Mall  (shared with my cousin). I really do not know what's it called haha but I'll insert a picture. It was so nice and it was stated in the menu that they won an award for that dish.
  • Dinner: I was......you could call this cheat day? (shared with my other two cousins) chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and Nutella waffle with ice cream at Empire Damansara.
  • Snack: I didn't have any snacks. 
  • Water drank as of now: 1.5L  (I was walking so I couldn't drink much because I'll keep going to the toilet).
  • Exercise: Didn't do at all because I walked A LOT!
  • Experience so far:  Not much for today, I was just surprised when I weigh myself  at night since I ate a lot of unhealthy meals today so I expect my weight to either maintain or increase but it decreased! I WAS IN SHOCK! I lost 2kg in 3 days guys!! So, that was all that I could review for today.
This was the famous mussel. I think it's around RM16+

Day 4 Skinny Teatox (morning), Skinny Legstea (night)

I came back late around 12 am yesterday because we got lost in KL (darn map/ waze!).  I reused yesterday's skinny teatox but I didn't add any honey. I think legstea can be used twice but teatox is more diluted in the second round. I didn't do much today, I just spend my time with my family and taking a break from studying (but at night I studied). Since there's not much to say, let's just begin with the review:

  • Current weight and height: 53.1 kg, 159cm
  • Breakfast: 2 slices of sugar, butter and cheese toast (white bread)
  • Lunch: Asam pedas ikan with rice, veggies and keropok ikan (I ATE A LOT!) (homecook) 
  • Dinner: I didn't eat dinner because I was still full from lunch.
  • Snack: Brownie (1 small cut)
  • Water drank as of now: 3L
  • Exercise: 3 mins of speed cross trainer, 20 mins of cross trainer (normal speed), 2 mins of fast jumping jacks, 1 min of fast sit up, 1 min of fast squat, 1 min of (ahh banyak la exercise today sebab takde benda nak buat kan)
  • Experience so far:  I didn't feel "puas" for the teatox in the morning because it was so diluted, so I drank another legstea at night (yes, I am in love with the smell of legstea).  Today, I went to the toilet every 30 mins hahaha and I kept sweating like an oink oink.  But I didn't lose weight today tho (weird, kan?) Okay, so there's not much to talk about, I'll update you tomorrow! Yes, my life is that boring.
Day 5 Skinny Legstea (morning)

I didn't do much today, just sat at home studying, so (as usual, I reuse my tea for the next day because 1 sachet can be used twice):

  • Current weight and height: 52.0 kg, 159cm
  • Breakfast: 2 slices of toast tuna (white bread)
  • Lunch: Lamb chilli fry with roti jala (homecook) 
  • Dinner: No dinner because late lunch.
  • Snack: Choki Choki (1)
  • Water drank as of now: 3.5L
  • Exercise: 5 mins of speed cross trainer, 20 mins of cross trainer (normal speed), 1 mins of fast jumping jacks, 1 min of fast sit up, 1 min of fast squat, 1 min of (ahh same like yesterday banyak la exercise today)
  • Experience so far:  I used to exercise only 3 times a week but I'm trying to up my game to 4/5 times a week since I have that much time haha. I love love love legstea so much bcs it boost my energy (I notice that I do not need a power nap- which I usually take in the afternoon) which is great because it gives me more time.

Day 6 Skinny Teatox (morning)

I didn't do much today, just sat at home studying, so:

  • Current weight and height: 52.1 kg, 159cm
  • Breakfast: 2 slices of toast tuna (white bread), 1 slice of butter and sugar bread. 
  • Lunch: Bread dip with chicken curry.
  • Dinner: Mee goreng special mama and keuy teow goreng special mama (A LOT!)
  • Snack: Choki Choki (1)
  • Water drank as of now: 3.5L
  • Exercise: Didn't do cardio today because I had no time, so I did 2 min of jumping jacks and straight to pop pilates (35 mins- focused on my arm and abs today)
  • Experience so far:  Not much to talk on, but I'm excited for tomorrow because by then I can track how much the tea has helped me improve my insomnia, migraines and lose weight! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments