1 Month By Myna Tea Challenge (part 1)

21:16

Part 1 is basically just talking about this product (how much it costs, amount, pantang larang, side effects) and why I choose to do the teatox and legstea challenge which I challenge myself to.





Hi, peeps! I hope you're excited as I am for this challenge/ blog post that I will be updating weekly.

I'm sure detox and "fit/ skinny" teas has already revolved around the cyberspace for quite some time. To be frank, I was never a fan of these types of skinny/ fit programme. I would usually just eat whatever I want and exercise the crap out of it (sorry for my language).  But yeah, that's me. I have deep regards for food and I cannot imagine my life with the absence of ice cream.

Lately, I've been receiving comments concerns on my weight from my family members, because I have never have reached over 50kgs. Mind you that I am 158cm or is it 159cm? Well, somewhere around there lah, so I'm quite in the short committee.  Not only that, I haven't been eating healthy these past few years (since college started). I would have either (cold) 100 plus or (iced) coffee as a starter for my day.  I ate rice every single day as well as ice cream.  I eat fast food once a week and I constantly eat, eat and eat! (Ok, I'm making myself sound and look like I'm way fatter than I actually am haha)

Hence, my body haven't been responding well due to my lack of vitamins and minerals (and water too!).  I feel weak and I have trouble going to sleep and concentrating in class.  Then, I decided to change my diet habits.. Oh I forgot to mention my period cramps are getting worse and it's not as consistent as it was before (this is basically the major reason why i wanted to change my food intake).

This then lead me to try on different diets to help me eat 'clean', but boy! Being a food lover, it pains my stomach not being able to eat as much as I want to, so I failed. Lol.

I did my research and stumbled upon this tea by this person called Myna and decided to give it a try. I mean, other detox tea are so dang expensive and being a student, I cannot afford much. Hers was affordable and I heard so many positive feedback, so why not, right?

Actually, I was aiming for just the legstea because my period cramp and insomnia is getting worse, I tried the normal Lipton tea, it didn't help, but most of the feedback was about losing weight so I thought it was a bonus for me. Then, I decided to try both tea. Not only that, there's a particular (but easy) diet plan for this tea which I can probably follow which definitely my goal for the past 1 year which was to be in a healthy diet. These are:

1. No iced drinks or drinks that has additional sugar.
2. Not for pregnant, or women who just gave birth.
3. Not for low blood pressure people.
4. LOL THAT'S BASICALLY IT SO EASY!

It retails for rm38 per pack (which contains 10 teabags) excluding postage. Since I bought both for COD, it costs me rm76 all together. I ordered the tea from an agent and asked her to COD but she politely said that she won't be available for the next few weeks for COD at the place I asked and referred me to another agent promptly. The process of dealing was smooth and pleasant, I would give both thumbs up for customer service. The agent I dealt with later was nice too, she gave me free gifts and is willing to answer all my doubts on the tea.

If you're interested, do join my journey which I will update daily in the next blog post! which you can click here to view> 1 MONTH BY MYNA TEA CHALLENGE (PART 2)

p/s: if you want to know more about the tea and what's the ingredients and side effects do visit this blog (it's in bahasa malaysia i hope you don't mind) > http://www.khatyaiman.com/2016/01/penangan-luar-biasa-tea-bymyna.html 

You Might Also Like

0 comments